Monday, January 28, 2013

It Has Been A Long Time

I can not believe it has been over two months since my last post. Between my new job, the holidays, and the lack of any new cards to talk about, it has been difficult to find the time to write.  I figure with the release of Topps 2013 Baseball coming up this week, I figured that I should close up my 2012 recap.
So this week, I will finish up the cards that I collected in 2012 with Topps Series 2 and Allen & Ginter.  Although, probably boring topics now, I want to finish them, so I can have some sort of closure to my 2012 collecting year. Now, just because I will have finished writing about 2012, it does not mean that I have finished  collecting those cards. I still have a few want lists that are unfinished, but I will be cleaning them up and getting them all in one place.
I also have been working on a post about the 2013 products that I will be collecting. Since I am getting married in August, I decided that I wanted to cut down the money I spent on baseball cards and this helped me to focus my collecting on the sets that I really enjoy collecting. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment