Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Diamonds and Gold are My New Best Friends

I decided that I wanted to take on a long term collecting project, something that would be challenging, but not too over the top expensive. One of the things that I really liked about 2011 Topps was the Platinum Diamond variation cards. I just love the look of them, so despite only having a handful of them, I am going to go for it and try to complete a full set of 990 cards of Topps and Update. And since you can't have diamonds without gold, I am also going to work on the 2012 Topps Gold variation cards set too.  It is a big challenge and will cost a bit to do, but I hope that I can find smart ways of grabbing cards that I need. 
So if you have any 2011 Topps Platinum Diamond or 2012 Topps Gold cards laying around, use the comment section at the bottom of this post or send me a message on Twitter to let me know what you have and we can try to work out a trade.

2 comments:

  1. I have a few you can have; contact me via my blogger profile email, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the following diamond parallels for you from 2011 Topps:

    434, 477, 566, 597, 601, US61, US124, US222, US235, US256, US274, US289

    Send me a message via the email in my profile or contact me on twitter and we'll make something happen :)

    ReplyDelete