Monday, February 18, 2013

Topps 2013 - My Hits

As I mentioned in my two previous posts, I have really enjoyed the 2013 product put out by Topps. While, I didn't have the greatest hits in my HTA Hobby Box, I am still impressed by their quality.


As you can see, I had a Dodger box, with the Dee Gordon Chasing the Dream auto and the Sandy Koufax MVP Award card.  My final hit was the Doc Gooden Chasing History patch.
The Chasing the Dream card has very nice placement of the signature and the design of the Chasing History set makes the patch fit in very nicely.
The MVP Award winner set is easily my favorite looking insert set.  I really like the design and the thickness of the cards. I have already started pursuing some of the other cards and have purchased the Braun and A-Rod cards on ebay. I am still looking for a few more of them especially the Dennis Eckersley, Don Mattingly, and George Brett. If I had the financial means, I would pursue the set, but I think that might not be realistic. The Cy Young Award winner and Silver Slugger Award winner cards are also very sharp and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of those too.
If anyone is interested, all three of these cards are for trade and if anyone has a MVP, Cy Young, or Silver Slugger card that they would be willing to part with, let me know and we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment