Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Getting Back in the Game... Again

I can not believe that almost 2 years has gone by since my last post. I actually started writing a few posts last year, but I didn't get very far.  I actually did collect cards in 2014, although not as much as I had in 2012 or 2013.  When I first got back into collecting a few years, I bought a lot of everything and I didn't end up enjoying it too much. I ended up with a lot of cards that I really didn't want or need.
In 2014, a lot of things changed, I was married and bought a house, so I couldn't dedicate as many of my resources towards baseball cards. After collecting again and buying a lot of different things, I was able to narrow down the stuff I liked and things I wasn't that into. Last year, I didn't buy any flagship Topps Series 1 or 2, but did grab a box of Opening Day and Topps Update. I missed out on Archives, but I did very well with my 2 boxes of Heritage.
So that brings us to 2015.  I am hoping to get back into posting on this blog and making trades with other collectors. I follow a lot of collectors on twitter so that helps me stay current to what they have going on and has made me want to get back into posting more regularly. I have been working on some posts that I hope to have finished during the next week and  updated my Want Lists, so check them out and let's make a deal.
Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment